Friday, July 10, 2009

The CAT MANDU burger

Dad and Ian, you guys won't believe what I had for lunch at the BLACK CAT today.



Above is the menu from this semi-american restaurant that serves some awesome burgers. They had this chicken burger called the CAT MANDU and it was awesome. For those who do not understand why that is cool, you can ask my dad or just don't worry about it.




Here are the snails I had for dinner last night while the slimy things were still in the shell....

...and here are the empty shells.

Also, I found out that the pork balls were not actually pig testicles. When I told Thai that I thought I was eating pig testicles he got a good laugh in. As you can see I am preparing myself mentally for the food as well, so this sort of thing is just preparation for what is to come. Thats what four years of division one sports will do.

Cheers

1 comment: